Eharmony and no refunds with Auto-Renew
I am so angry!I signed up with eharmony for the 3 month subscription and they just auto-renewed my membership which 1.
I didn't want and 2. they have no option for a refund after they auto-renew your membership! I find this to be very shady business practices as they make it seem like there is a refund option, however once they auto-renew YOUR account they don't even give you a 3 day trial period to cancel!
This is unacceptable and more people should know about this before signing up- that in fact you cant undo an auto-renew..
a trustworthy business practice would be to extend the same 3 day cancellation trial period they make available when signing up apply to ANY and ALL charges that they make to their customers accounts. I am filing a dispute with my bank as well as the BBB. I cant sit back and let this happen to me.
It's just not fair.I didn't want a renewal and thats all there is to it.review #331833
You may also like
- "I used AM for a few years and had success meeting some very real ladies. With that said, there are definitely fakes and shills present among the female ad..."
- "help us hunt down these predators and hackers off the net! http://www.okcupid.com/profile/Daavee http://www.okcupid.com/profile/ZoomingIn our mission is to keep these predators permantley banned from all websites because once and if they get..."
- "I messaged a women and was called a vile pig for no reason .after afew words i blocked her . She had such a hatred for men she must be..."
- "I brought some 5815 classic tall women Uggs boots and i waited 25 days to get them. They was boots for my daughter. She tried them on and..."
- "Ordered a Valentines floral arrangement for my only daughter in college. Paid almost 100 dollars for what I THOUGHT I was buying. An upgrade to their online advertised 'BEST' arrangement..."
- "This team is an extreme disappointment. Marina does not respond to any client requests, even after making a 50% down payment on the project. It has taken 3 months just..."
- "Yeaterday i bought these Limon chips at ALDIs. Ive bought them once before and i loved them! Well this time, not so much. I opened the bag to find just..."
- "I recently purchased 1200 buttons and 1300 wrist bands for my church for a new program with the Deacons. The buttons were perfect and 1200 of the wrist bands..."
- "I love your shoes and don't usually have any issues but just bought a pair of the memory foam ones comfy shoes but have an issue after 2 months of..."