Eharmony and no refunds with Auto-Renew
I am so angry!I signed up with eharmony for the 3 month subscription and they just auto-renewed my membership which 1.
I didn't want and 2. they have no option for a refund after they auto-renew your membership! I find this to be very shady business practices as they make it seem like there is a refund option, however once they auto-renew YOUR account they don't even give you a 3 day trial period to cancel!
This is unacceptable and more people should know about this before signing up- that in fact you cant undo an auto-renew..
a trustworthy business practice would be to extend the same 3 day cancellation trial period they make available when signing up apply to ANY and ALL charges that they make to their customers accounts. I am filing a dispute with my bank as well as the BBB. I cant sit back and let this happen to me.
It's just not fair.I didn't want a renewal and thats all there is to it.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "PLENTY OF FISH WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM??? I've been on pof for three months. Today I see they deleted my account. This is the second time it's been deleted by pof. I..."
- "Hi my user name on mingle2 is mmontoya112 my account has been locked down I don't understand why I'm just a single parent trying to find a..."
- "After seeing a few bad reviews we decided to go ahead with GMP. We just had a good feeling about it. I am here to report that we had an..."
- "I live Avalon Bay Community in Plano. May 28, 2015 ar5ound 4:45am I heard a loud noise then another on. I called 911 they came out and we both went..."
- "This team is an extreme disappointment. Marina does not respond to any client requests, even after making a 50% down payment on the project. It has taken 3 months just..."
- "Ganer Mountain newnan horrible cust service. Was looking for a new pistol and had 1k cash to spend and came in at 9:45 only to be informed on what..."
- "i am upset i got nair and the first time it was fine just that not all the hair came of then the last time i used it i left..."
- "We bought our sofa & chair about 10yrs ago or a bit more, the picture shows it as of last week when we sold it, to go on to another..."