I am so angry!I signed up with eharmony for the 3 month subscription and they just auto-renewed my membership which 1.
I didn't want and 2. they have no option for a refund after they auto-renew your membership! I find this to be very shady business practices as they make it seem like there is a refund option, however once they auto-renew YOUR account they don't even give you a 3 day trial period to cancel!
This is unacceptable and more people should know about this before signing up- that in fact you cant undo an auto-renew..
a trustworthy business practice would be to extend the same 3 day cancellation trial period they make available when signing up apply to ANY and ALL charges that they make to their customers accounts. I am filing a dispute with my bank as well as the BBB. I cant sit back and let this happen to me.
It's just not fair.I didn't want a renewal and thats all there is to it.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Trial Membership
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "It's one of the worst of its kind. You join for friendship and chat and quickly realize you just walked back into time when you learned all about the..."
- "I sing up for eHarmony after doing some research, but luckily I keep researching and after having my profile up for almost 3 days I decided to cancel and was..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year of 2015, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with..."
- "Ordered a Valentines floral arrangement for my only daughter in college. Paid almost 100 dollars for what I THOUGHT I was buying. An upgrade to their online advertised 'BEST' arrangement..."
- "I received a hot tub cover from Solis Spa cover & Hot tub cover. They did not deliver the hot tub cover within the ten days. (ordered June 27). I..."
- "I was looking for a way to complete my doctors lab order without having to go into an actual facility and endure the pain of waiting in a crowded lobby..."
- "I purchased a 4 Star room in NYC for a steal at $200, yes 4 star room! I was excited to get such a nice property for such a..."
- "The director of School of Permaculture is against LGBTQ. He has posted 'pray away the ***' posts on his facebook and has lost me as a follower because of..."
- "I had the utmost rudist ignorant employee in one of your establishments, I hope to God that I never get treated like the way she treated me ever again by..."