Verified Reviewer

1.8

I have been unable to sign in to my account because E Harmony demands not only my EH password every time but also my Apple ID and password. I tried several times to get my Apple info which I had forgotten but because I tried several different Apple passwords that were wrong, Apple put me in a suspect category and told that they would contact me 6 days in the future with personal questions to verify my ID.

I waited by the phone at the allotted time but no call from Apple. So I tried again to get to my account with EH but with the same result.

No can do unless Apple approves!!!!!

WHAT AN AGGRAVATING AND SCREWED UP PROTOCOL!!

Apple will lock my phone if I continue to give them the wrong password so I have quit trying. This means that I cant get on EH even though they recognize my new password because EH also demands I go through Apple and Apple wont recognize me.

In the meantime, EH is sending me E mails telling me about the ladies who are interested in me but I cant contact them because I can't sign into my account!!!!

User's recommendation: unless you are good with computers stay away especially if you own an Apple phone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Eharmony Account.

Eharmony Cons: Very difficult to log in.

Comments