I wish I had of seen all these reviews before signing up for EHarmony. I emailed to cancel within 30 minutes of signing up because I have 8 matches, none of them that I was interested in and all of them were so far away from me.

I got told I could not cancel because I lived in Australia! In Australia we have a 14 day cooling off period, the way they are operating in Australia is against the law! I then tried to refute this and was given dodgy terms and conditions that are not clear! I have emailed asking to speak to a manager, and since this email I have received no response.

I tried contacting the Australia Facebook site and no response either!

They are misleading consumers, offering unfair cancellation policies based on your location, have horrible customer service, have an unusable service unless you sign up for the premium service, then trap you into your money once you have signed up and realised what an absolute joke this site and company is! I want my subscription cancelled as I have requested over 4 times!!

User's recommendation: Avoid at all costs! DO NOT sign up for a subscription. Just do not bother using this site at all! I would rather be single!

Product or Service Mentioned: Eharmony Subscription.

eHarmony Pros: I didnt find any pros.

eHarmony Cons: Absolutely everything about this servce, Not able to cancel, Non existant customer service, You cant cancel subscription or payments, Unable to contact.

Comments