3.1K views

Can't login in to my account..I need help...thanks

Product or Service Mentioned: Eharmony Account.

Comments

Seconded.

Unable to login to eharmony. When I tried it said invalid password or username.

Both username and password are correct. I try to follow the steps to reset password and don’t get an email ( not in junk folder either)

@PissedConsumer1581003

Same issue with me. I paid for 6 months last night, logged out and can't log back in.

Wrong password or email and no email to reset sent. Very annoyed and I want a refund.

Dear SilentCaimanLizard, I'm sorry to hear you've had any trouble logging in to your account. I'd be happy to help if you're still having trouble.

Please email us at membercare@eharmony.com from the email address associated with your account.

Please make sure to include a detailed description of what happens when you try to log in, including any system or error messages. Regards, Scott

@Rozanne Exr

Full of it eharmony you dont give a ***

@Rozanne Exr

When I try to log in it tells me I have an invalid user ID or password. Incorrect.

It gives a link to reset the password but never sends the confirmation email nor gives any options if the email isn’t sent. It says to click on a spot if the email hadn’t been received within 10 minutes but it only sends you to the log in page to start the whole frustrating process over again.

I just want to delete my account. I thank the flying spaghetti monster that I didn’t pay for a subscription.

eHarmony Reviews