659 views
Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Resolved

Update by user Oct 18, 2020

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund.

Update by user Oct 18, 2020

EHarmony does automatic billing for the ENTIRE YEAR’S subscription. I caught the renewal, canceled only a few days after the renewal posted and they refused my refund several times. I asked PayPal to intervene-they did nothing; then my credit card company finally got my money back.

Update by user Sep 18, 2020

Only after contacting my credit card company, was my money refunded. PayPal sided with eHarmony.

Original review updated by user Oct 18, 2020

Delete any and all accounts you have that connect me with eHarmony. There may be more than one email account.

This is my primary email: r_____@***.com

Theres also north_____@***.com

I have reported you to my credit card company as well as the Better Business Bureau for deceptive billing practices.

You should also know I was drugged on a date through an app. I hope you are doing everything you can to keep your customers SAFE.

I want zero contact from you: no marketing, no billing.

Nancy Riddle

User's recommendation: Don't use eHarmony.

Product or Service Mentioned: Eharmony Online Dating.

Preferred solution: Transparent billing and contact information.

eHarmony Pros: 0 likes.

eHarmony Cons: Attitude about resolving their problems, Price, Membership renewed without my approval, Deceptive billing practices.

Comments

#2199911

There are more serious sites like J4Flirt.com - if you want to open up the real opportunity for a serious relationship. They have real women who pursue a long-term relationship and search for husbands.

Luckily, they don't use bots, automatic send-outs and fake profiles. They don't try to put you on a year-long membership and charge you right away - this is exactly what they do on Eharmony. As for Eharmony, they don't even try to provide you with real matches.

The only thing they need to know is your credit card information. They will keep charging you regardless of the service they provide.

I just created a profile but did not want to proceed as I don't like their payment plans. I sent e-mail three times to their customer service and they are not responding!

Of course, it is because I asked about payment plans! Shame on them!

I joined eharmony today and after a few hours I saw that this was not for me. I tried to cancel my Premium Subscription and was told I couldn’t????

#2091457

I left Eharmony and signed up for Joy4Love.com -life is totally different there! I'm being contacted by plenty of real, exceptionally beautiful girls, most of them want a relationship, some just want to have fun online.

I am open to both. I just want to tell everyone: avoid Eharmony, it's not worth a minute of your time!

#2087177

eharmony refuse to cancel my account after only 5 days into their cooling off period of 14 days. Saying that I'd joined the Canadian Site and they have a nil refund policy.

I joined the uk site. I would have had to search to find the Canadian site and why would I? as I live in the uk. I called the telephone number that specifically deals with cancellations and refunds on their website 0800 028 **** and no matter what time I phone a recorded message says that I have called outside of official opening hours.

I have left it in then hands of my credit card company who have stopped any further payments. I would advise those of you living in the uk to also contact The One Shows Watch Dog.

I don't think that this will be the end of the matter. Just wait and see Aye?

#2037028

I have been passed to a debit collector by the customer as they said I did not cancel my membership. I have not used them in a year or so. Disgusting!

#2027745

They don't police their own platform, so it's filled with scammers, perverts, con artists and blackmailers.

eHarmony Reviews