Eharmony Contact Information

Customer Service:

• (844) 544-3175
  • (844) 544-3181
  • (844) 544-3181

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

Headquarters Address:

02:34 AVG CALL DURATION
17% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Eharmony to Ask about:

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “Cancel my subscription this current subcription.”
  • “Found my match need to cancel”
  • “Cancel Incognito”

Account:

• “I forgot my password”
  • “Try to log on and reset password no email received to do it for months and agter several times trying”
  • “I can not open my account.”

Payments and Charges:

• “Am i going to be charged if so i want it cancel”
  • “Unauthorized charges on my card”
  • “Transaction”

Request for Information:

• “Been signed up for a couple of days. Don’t know how to access it”
  • “I want to know how to have access to my account”
  • “Matches question”

Refund:

• “Refund needed”
  • “I need a refund, i made a mistake and use the card i pay rent from. I need to change the card.”
  • “I signed up on accident! Please refund my money”

Cards:

• “I paid the subscription with my discovercard and it still says I havent subscribed.”
  • “Not excepting my credit card information” , Review #1207680
  • “Take 191 of my card”

Staff:

• “To cancil services”
  • “Can't use services on 1st day blocked want refund or going to court”
  • “Your service has way too many freak i expected more could of gone on Tinder for free for this ***”

Website/ Application:

• “Website won't let me check what if and won't let me check present activities”
  • “To see why I can’t get on your website. I’ve been divorced 12 years” , Review #1201211
  • “I would like to take my name off the website I do not want to be on the dating site any longer take down any name email on my profile off the dating site”

Product/ Service:

• “Keeps booting me out. The system has my wrong birthday and it wont allow me to log in because it says that Im under 18 which Im not. Im in my forties.”
  • “Offensive ad. An attempt to keep "higher quality girls" subservient to males”
  • “I placed a order and it's saying i didn't”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “Cant get the app to to connect”
  • “I didn't receive a password”

Other:

• “The email isnt working”
  • “I cant get to see any profile around my area all i get matches to people dont live in the same state and grt what if. I trying to get see profile around my area and i cant”
  • “Lack of communication”

Eharmony Rating Stats

About Eharmony

Top 5 Eharmony Products

Subscription, Account, Profile, Website, Basic Subscription

Top 5 Likes about Eharmony

Profile design, Easy to use website, Website lay-out, Matching process, Local matches in 1st month

Top 5 Dislikes about Eharmony

Acted like it was all my fault, Service, Send matches that are not matches, Fail to do what they claim they do, Being ripped off

Summary

eHarmony is an Internet relationship services provider. The company was founded in 2000 by Dr. Neil Clark Warren. eHarmony is based in Pasadena, California. The web site offers to use its patented Compatibility matching System and find a perfect person to build long-term relationships. With the help of this system hundreds of people of all social positions, ages, ethnicities, and religious believes have found their spouses. eHarmony can be used in the United States, Canada and Australia. The company is recognized and the most popular provider of singles matching services on the Internet.

eHarmony also publishes eHarmony Advice to help those who are already in the relationships.

Eharmony reviews and complaints

Eharmony is ranked 23 out of 208 in Dating and Social Networking category

Edit Description

Eharmony Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Eharmony to

i
Do you have something to say about Eharmony? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup