Contact Eharmony

02:31 AVG CALL DURATION
6% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Eharmony to Ask about:

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “Cancellation order want pictures down”
  • “I called over six months ago to cancel. My account is still being charged.”
  • “Cancel service to free service”

Account:

• “Discuss my account”
  • “Deleting my account”
  • “Hacked account message”

Payments and Charges:

• “Unauthorized charges on my card”
  • “Bill”
  • “I received a discounted rate on another email than I want to sign up with”

Request for Information:

• “Question about missing compatabikty tab”
  • “Question about my account”
  • “Want to ask questions about pricing no”

Refund:

• “Refund needed”
  • “I need a refund, i made a mistake and use the card i pay rent from. I need to change the card.”
  • “I signed up on accident! Please refund my money”

Cards:

• “I paid the subscription with my discovercard and it still says I havent subscribed.”
  • “Not excepting my credit card information”
  • “Take 191 of my card”

Staff:

• “Can't use services on 1st day blocked want refund or going to court”
  • “To cancil services”
  • “Your service has way too many freak i expected more could of gone on Tinder for free for this ***”

Website/ Application:

• “Website won't let me check what if and won't let me check present activities”
  • “To see why I can’t get on your website. I’ve been divorced 12 years”
  • “I would like to take my name off the website I do not want to be on the dating site any longer take down any name email on my profile off the dating site”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “Cant get the app to to connect”
  • “I didn't receive a password”

Product/ Service:

• “Offensive ad. An attempt to keep "higher quality girls" subservient to males”
  • “I placed a order and it's saying i didn't”

Other:

• “Cost”
  • “Fake profiles”
  • “Can't subscribe”

About Eharmony

Top 5 Likes about Eharmony

Profile design, Easy to use website, Website lay-out, Matching process, Local matches in 1st month

Top 5 Dislikes about Eharmony

Acted like it was all my fault, Service, Send matches that are not matches, Fail to do what they claim they do, Being ripped off

Summary

eHarmony is an Internet relationship services provider. The company was founded in 2000 by Dr. Neil Clark Warren. eHarmony is based in Pasadena, California. The web site offers to use its patented Compatibility matching System and find a perfect person to build long-term relationships. With the help of this system hundreds of people of all social positions, ages, ethnicities, and religious believes have found their spouses. eHarmony can be used in the United States, Canada and Australia. The company is recognized and the most popular provider of singles matching services on the Internet.

eHarmony also publishes eHarmony Advice to help those who are already in the relationships.

Eharmony reviews and complaints

Eharmony is ranked 21 out of 77 in Dating and Social Networking category

Edit Description
Show

Eharmony Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Eharmony to

Ashley Madison
255 reviews
1.8
Compare

Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.

A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future

Show
Do you have something to say about Eharmony? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup