Contact Eharmony Customer Service
You can contact the customer service representative of Eharmony calling Eharmony's helpline phone numbers.
- (844) 544-3175
- (844) 544-3175
- (844) 544-3181
- (844) 544-3173
- (844) 527-7421
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Summary of Eharmony Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Eharmony Customer Service?
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Cancel subscription in 3 day period”
- “Cancellation order want pictures down”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Charge in my debit card”
- “False charges” ,
- “Payment concern”
- “Error with account”
- “My account”
Request for Information Question:
- “Subscription questions” ,
- “I need to speak someone about my acct”
- “Refund needed”
- “Refund of money” ,
Product/ Service Question:
- “I paid my subscription and it doesn’t work”
Website/ Application Question:
- “Because the site is not helping me”
- “I want money back and off site”
- “Can't get on site”
- “Paid for service but can’t sign in”
- “I want Start my service”
- “Unsatisfied with service”
- “I have no credit card or payment”
- “By credit card was stolen and I want a refund of the for payments that was taken out of my card before I contact my lawyer I had already emailed you guys 4 times” ,
- “Need to fix my card information”
- “Can you pay with debit card”
- “My debit card rejected. I'm trying to join”
- “Deleted my app months ago and didn't approve of subscription and was debited purchase”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “I got a notification of 2 message sent by a match and didn't receive them.”
- “Cant get the app to to connect”
- “I didn't receive a password”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Change area radius and want to age of men I looking for”
- “Repeated emails to join! I already paid to join” ,
Pros: No pros, Eharmony contact, Easy to join, Profile design, Matching process
Cons: Customer service, You cant cancel subscription or payments, Bad service, Unable to contact, Horrible company no service and no support
eHarmony is an Internet relationship services provider. The company was founded in 2000 by Dr. Neil Clark Warren. eHarmony is based in Pasadena, California. The web site offers to use its patented Compatibility matching System and find a perfect person to build long-term relationships. With the help of this system hundreds of people of all social positions, ages, ethnicities, and religious believes have found their spouses. eHarmony can be used in the United States, Canada and Australia. The company is recognized and the most popular provider of singles matching services on the Internet.
eHarmony also publishes eHarmony Advice to help those who are already in the relationships.
Eharmony is ranked 55 out of 262 in Dating and Social Networking category
Compare Eharmony To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.