Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jul 25, 2021

Update- I contacted eharmony, all they tell me is to contact the collection agency, that there’s nothing they can do…. This sounds like an excuse to me!

I tried the collection agency 5 times (yes, 5 times) and have yet to talk to anyone!!!! This is total crap!!!

Update by user Jun 25, 2021

I signed up to find someone… the amount was deducted from my bank account. But I still could not do anything, the website acted like I never paid!

I explained my situation to them, which gave me a refund, but MONTHS later I received a letter from a collection agency saying I owed more then $150… I DONT THINK SO! I AM NOT paying anything to this company! They are just scammers and in for your money!!!

Do NOT waist your time looking into this site! I would never recommend this site to anyone ever!!

Original review posted by user Jun 25, 2021

This website is a rip off!!! All they are after is money, not helping people find each other!

I signed up for the program, it was taken out of my account but I still was not able to do anything in the site, like I had never paid! I took it up with them, explained my situation. They gave me my money back but MONTHS later ended up getting a letter from a collection agency saying I owed over $150 . Yeah right!!!

Im NOT paying!

NO WAY! DO NOT waist your time!!!

User's recommendation: Don’t waist your time!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Eharmony Subscription.

eHarmony Cons: Non existant customer service, Bad service, Expensive and a subscription that you cannot get out of.

Comments