In the app it had a special deal 12 months for $4.99/month.I did it and paid the $64.79 for the year...
well needless to say I got charged but they act like they didn't charge me. Still can't see any pictures and tells me to subscribe.. Yeah because after paying already I will pay more...
I contacted my bank because I am insured against fraudulant charges and am hoping they will refund me because I am about 95% sure that eHarmony is not going to do it.End of the story is that I'm out $64.79...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Online Dating
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Stephen Franklin Hess aka Steve. He preys on women under age from 15 years old above. I saw his profile online very attractive man but when i meet him..."
- "There should be a class action lawsuit started against Angie's List. 1) The site incorrectly charged me when i signed up. The sign up walks you through one price,..."
- "Resume services or give refund for not providing proper services. On 08-26-2015, my service with POW was interrupted with notice of wrong doing whatsoever. I still receive notifications from current..."
- "I ordered this dress in november and just got it a week before Christmas, that was too, long for me and it fits like a 3t when i ordered a..."
- "I went through the drive thru for convenience because I had my kids with me and I had just gotten off of..."
- "This place is terrible! They have no customer service skills and getting a manager to call you back is next to impossible. My salesman was Jordan insanely unprofessional..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."