In the app it had a special deal 12 months for $4.99/month.I did it and paid the $64.79 for the year...
well needless to say I got charged but they act like they didn't charge me. Still can't see any pictures and tells me to subscribe.. Yeah because after paying already I will pay more...
I contacted my bank because I am insured against fraudulant charges and am hoping they will refund me because I am about 95% sure that eHarmony is not going to do it.End of the story is that I'm out $64.79...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Online Dating
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I decided to join eHarmony - finally, after chatting with my best friend - she had just joined, bit the bullet also! I spent the time answering questions adding pics then..."
- "It's one of the worst of its kind. You join for friendship and chat and quickly realize you just walked back into time when you learned all about the..."
- "Simply do a Google search for "JustAnswer is a scam" and you will find thousands of examples of people who have been victimized by this sort of scam and posted..."
- "Poorly made dress, was supoosed to be a 5t, fits like a 3t. Sleves only wrap half way around arms, and one b isnt even made to stay right. The..."
- "We have used a Krystal Clear Saltwater system each of the last four years. The first one we purchased lasted the season, then the power supply went out. ..."
- "My daughter ordered a dress from dress lily and the first picture is of what they "were advertising" and the second picture is what we received!! You'd have to be..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."