eHarmony only offers you 3 days after you sign up to cancel your account.3 days is not enough time to fully understand how their service works.

It took me around 9 days to realize most of my "matches" have not even signed into their service in the last month. I even opened up my search nationwide and still over half of my matches have not used their service in the last month. I requested a full refund and the cancelation of my account due to the fact I was 100% unsatisfied with their service. They denied my request because legally they can, they did not have a rebuttal to any of the legitimate concerns I had and why I was feeling mislead.

Two month's into this nightmare I have been charged $120.

I am not someone who usually takes the time to write reviews, but I've never been mistreated so horribly by a company before in my life.I can't wait for the day when someone with the resources can take them to court and they get sued for all the money they have taken from myself and other's like me.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM E-HARMONY, THEY DO NOT CARE AT ALL ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS.

Review about: Eharmony Account.

Had an Experience with Eharmony?

Comments

Beaumont, Texas, United States #1270846

eHarmony barely sends me matches (none for an entire week, even though I live close to one of the biggest cities in America), doesn't match me appropriately , and makes it impossible to get a refund even though they don't keep up their end.

I signed up for eHarmony based on their promise to match me with compatible matches.They have not done so.

I have a doctorate, and I have settings saying education is very important. They consistently match me with people who have only a high school or BA degree. I have my location settings at 150 miles, yet most of my matches are farther away. Many of the matches I get are not active on the site.

I believe they have deleted their profiles (my brother did so 2 years ago, yet his profile showed up as a match on my site.) It should not count as sending me matches if those people aren't even available. I also indicate that Christianity is very important to me, but many of those i'm matched with do not share this.

I sent in feedback once, but never got a response. I have tried to do so again, but now the feedback button doesn't work on any of my devices. There is no other way to contact them by phone or online.

I've submitted a complaint to the Better Business Bureau, but of course they say they make no guarantees of matching me. I suppose they could send me no matches for the entire time, and just say they couldn't find any.

Overall, I believe eHarmony is engaging in fraudulent business...

Those they send are either not available or not matches.I wanted my money back when I realized this within the first few days, but they make it impossible to get one since I don't live in LA (to walk a cancellation in), and it would cost as much to send a telegraph as the subscription.

Kansas City, Missouri, United States #830417

thank you for your review. Your review helped deter me from making a very expensive mistake.