Update added by user Nov 25, 2011
Let me add some clarification to below complaint, I din\'t like eharmony for the simple fact that most of the profiles don\'t a photos and maybe I was a little inpatient, but the site is very boring why would I like to pay to see profile with not pictures?....
Original review posted by user Nov 25, 2011
I sing up for eHarmony after doing some research, but luckily I keep researching and after having my profile up for almost 3 days I decided to cancel and was able to get a refund. The keep sending matches of people with no photos, hello?... and then the one that have a photo I will show some interest but they will never answer back, one of then ask me some questions, maybe 2 of them but when I answer they will not show anymore interest, and I have not problem finding guy , because I am so what very pretty but i was looking for a more serious relationship and since eharmony claim that they have the highest rate of marriage so I wanted to give a try, but I was a waste of time, you don't have the option not to see profiles with not pictures and their matches suck, so I am gald I got out of it in time
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " Would not recommend. Sets you for an auto-renewal which I didn't know and caused my bank to overdraft. (Of course, no refund permitted) It can also get creepy. I'm..."
- "I am a nice woman. And the only thing I can this happens is some dirt bag, Middle Aged man- got offended that I didn't text him back!! As..."
- "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..."
- "We bought and paid cash for a 28 by 60 foot doublewide. Here we are 6 years later still fighting to get what we paid for. To make a very..."
- "I was interested in the 2 year Dish Network contract. Unfortunately, I have had a negative experience in regards to identity theft therefore I don’t release my SS#. Instead..."
- "We traded our 5th wheel camper for another one. Was told that it didn't leak and was in great condition. When we went to pick it up we..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."