Verified Reviewer

1.1

so I have been trying different online dating sites and as I've been doing it I've been learning things about how they operate. first of all they have people on there that are not real people and they're fake profiles and they have the automatically set up or manually set up or both so that they will look at you and view you but they'll never write back to you no matter who it is no matter how good looking you are interesting you are period on eHarmony I have not got one message yet and I've been on two weeks and I filled out the profile completely. It is a sham they're stealing our money these people have no low and I want to be let out of my subscription and pay for the time I've used it and not have to pay anymore.

User's recommendation: Don't ever use this website you'll just be taken.

Product or Service Mentioned: Eharmony Premium Subscription.

Preferred solution: I want to be let out of eHarmony subscription and they can deduct for what I have used time wise which has only been a couple of weeks I do not want them to again start another term and I want them to never be a part of my life again..

Eharmony Pros: Hope of something meaningful and finding somebody.

Eharmony Cons: Expensive and a subscription that you cannot get out of.

Comments