62 views
Verified Reviewer

I signed up for a eHarmony. I selected the special option which was 3 months for $14.99 with the option of cancelling at any time.

I paid via PayPal. When I got the billing on May 11th, 2020 late that night, the bill was for $314.14. They billed me for the full year. This is misleading and false advertisement.

The next day I requested to cancel my subscription and wanted a full refund.

There is a 3 day cancellation policy. I also sent them a message that I signed up for 3 months at $14.00 and not a year's worth. They have not responded to that, and will not refund my money.

In another select on the cancellation policy it stated that the 3 day cancellation is only for certain states. This was not stated in the section where it discussed the cancellation.

It was in another section, and this was stated before the 3 day cancellation. This is misleading.

I want a refund on my money and I want my account permanently deleted.

User's recommendation: Don't join.

Product or Service Mentioned: Eharmony Subscription.

eHarmony Cons: False misleading advertising and billing, Bad service, Horrible company no service and no support.

Comments

#1985524

I agree with concerns about eharmony's cancellation policy. There is a section that describes the terms of the cancellation policy that never mentions that it's limited to certain states.

This cancellation option is only available in eleven states.

That should be clearly indicated, not presented as a global policy. I've never heard of such a thing - cancellation policies dependent on your state of residency.

eHarmony Reviews