Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

On September 2, 2020, I got charged for $35 and I cancelled my subscription because I was not using it so there was no point in having to pay $35 for something I don't use. And now, a month and 5 days later I get Another charge for $35!!

When I say I want to cancel, that means I Don't want to be charged the 35 Dollars anymore!! I expect a full refund on that $35 you took from me after I CLEARLY cancelled my subscription! Remove my account, delete my card information from EVERYTHING in your system, and I better see that $35 back in my account!! I'm not Asking or Requesting anymore, because that clearly didn't work the first time, I am now TELLING you to cancel my Subscription!!!!

My profile ID is EHBYT5NP, my name is Isaac Bittner from Vermont! If I don't see the refund and/or if I see another charge...

I am not afraid to tale legal action. Don't test me!

Product or Service Mentioned: Eharmony Premium Subscription.

Eharmony Cons: Autorenewal does not turn off, No phone answer, Cost of membership not worth for what the site offers, Does not care for users experience.

Comments

Shirlene
#1934391

I have posted a similar negative review. It’s sad Eharmony hasn’t taken notice and or acknowledged anyone or anything in any way.

I don’t think they ever heard the expression you get more with kindness.

Everyone deserves a 24-72 hour grace period. I’m sorry for your experience.

Eharmony Reviews