Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

Fully 20% of the population of my state lives with in 30 miles of me and E Harmony cant find me a match with those kind of numbers?They continually match me to people up to 1000 miles away....................

the 30 mile setting must not be working. On match.com I get up to 15 matches a day, have been on 5 dates in the last 5 days with ladies that live within 3 miles of me.

E Harmony redefines incompetence and ineptitude.Perhaps now that the FCC is going to regulate the internet they can do something about E harmony..If E harmony PAID ME to be a member of their site IT WOULD STILL BE OVER PRICED!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of dating service from Eharmony. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $21 and wants Eharmony to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was all of these reasons and more. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Eharmony for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Eharmony?

Comments