Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

How do I change my billing with e harmony

2 answers
Julie Smith
In order to manage your billing information,
  • click Settings,
  • select Account Settings,
  • select Billing, you’ll be able to update any billing information, from your payment method to your subscription status.
Sharday
@Julie Smith Class Action Lawsuit against eHarmony. COVID-19
View more answers (1)
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

I joined last night and paid but did not get a app to get into the site so without a app how do I get into the site

by Nuvia

Can't get into the dating site

Get my refund

by SherriLeigh C

For one last time, I signed up for a month with Eharmony at $15.99. $187.00 dollars was taken out of my bank account and I need a refund ASAP!

View

I wish to be unsubscribed

by Oaklee

Don't like the app or service. Not what I expected. No for me .

Cancellation order

by Sammuel

yes i like to cancel my subscription. I FOUND SOMEONE THEY are good

I was needing full refund of 470 payment

by Charlene H

I was borrowing your web site &;; didn't know my paypal account was connected e harmony there was purchase made 100 mistake can you please refund my money

Money back

by Kenady

Need my money back *** you

View

Where do I find my matches compatibility answers?

I'm not able to see my matches compatibility quiz answers anymore (all the questions we answered in our profiles) Are they not available anymore? I liked the idea of seeing how we both answered specific questions.

Julie Smith
According to Eharmony FAQs after you complete the quiz, you can review the analysis under Personality Profile in your dashboard. You will also be able to review all your matches on day one, see how each of your matches stack up in the 32 Compatibility Dimensions and sort your matches by their matching score. This number helps you to identify which members might be a good fit for you. You cannot see the answers to the questions of other members.

Membership fee

by Aruna

I want to cancel my membership it within the first week

View

How can I have a telephone conversation with a senior manager at e-harmony?

Julie Smith

If you need any assistance, you may try to reach out to eHarmony Customer Care at (844) 544-3175 or via the support form on the PissedConsumer website. You may also contact via their social media networks or write to the eHarmony corporate office:
eHarmony, Inc. 10900 Wilshire Blvd., FL 16 Los Angeles, California 90024 United States.

My acct

by Rosene

I need to know if my acct is activated.

View

I need to cancel my subscription

by Deziray

I need to speak with someone

Subscription problems

by Kynslee

I would like to my subscription? I wonder if I can pay only for one month?

View

Why doesn't my card info work?

by Stormy

Ive tried multiple times to get a subscription. My card is updated and i have no bank issues.

Ive paid other websites before but this website wont let me . i have 4 matches that are waiting for my response but i cannot get through billing.

Please help me. David

Why can I not login

I have tried to login but it keeps telling me I have the wrong information my user name was keiths145@***.com I have tried to change my email but again I have had no help from EHarmony This is becoming a joke but you keep taking the money

Julie Smith
Try to contact Eharmony customer service by phone at (844) 544-3175 and get assistance with your account from them.
View

Please I want to subscribe for 3months but am only given an option of 6months,12months and 24months. Please why?

by Pao

On the App I can’t see any option for a month or 3 it’s all 6months, 12 months and 24 months I want to subscribe only 3 months please help me. How do I do that.

View

Why after paying for the annual subscription can I not access the site?

by Wilene

I paid for the middle range product. This would let me access the photos,however this did not happen and it kept prompting me to make another payment and I cannot get access

View

How do I put Moved On to a profile I no longer am interested in?

by Burrel

Just not interested in general. I had ankle surgery 2 days ago and moved too quickly.

View

How do I reopen my account

My account was closed and I would like to reopen it.

Irene Moore

According to Eharmony website, if you forgot your password, please click here https://www.eharmony.com/support/forgot-password/ and follow Eharmony simple instructions to set up a new password. Please note - the email address and postal code must match what is on your account in order for an email to be sent. If the postal code input does not match, an email will not be sent. If you don't receive the email within five minutes,the company suggests you attempt any other postal codes you may have used on the account. If you have already created a new password but have received a message indicating the new password is not valid, you may need to clear your browser’s temporary internet files in order for the change to work. If you need further assistance, you may also contact eHarmony customer service using their Live Chat feature. eHarmony is available for Chat 24 hours a day/7 days a week.

Payment option