Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

How do I change my billing with e harmony

2 answers
In order to manage your billing information,
  • click Settings,
  • select Account Settings,
  • select Billing, you’ll be able to update any billing information, from your payment method to your subscription status.
@Julie Smith Class Action Lawsuit against eHarmony. COVID-19
View more answers (1)
Advertisements

How do I receive messages from people I have sent them to?

Can’t get messages back

#1949400
According to the Eharmony support section, basic membership allows you to have unlimited matches, send and receive smiles, icebreakers, and greetings, as well as respond to a first message.

You can also browse anonymously and see recent visitors to your profile.
In order to communicate with other users, you should have a premium membership. You can see all sent and received messages in the Eharmony inbox. Unread messages have the numbered badging on the icon. Messages that you need to respond to are also highlighted with bold text.
View

I joined last night and paid but did not get a app to get into the site so without a app how do I get into the site

Can't get into the dating site

#1943539
You can use the Eharmony services by logging into your account at eharmony.com or in the Eharmony app. You can download the Eharmony app in the App and Google stores.
If you experience any issues with logging into your Eharmony account, please contact the Eharmony customer care team:
  • via the support form on the Eharmony customer service page;
  • via the company's social networks.

Get my refund

For one last time, I signed up for a month with Eharmony at $15.99. $187.00 dollars was taken out of my bank account and I need a refund ASAP!

#1958655
$478 was taken my bank account and I need to refund
View

I wish to be unsubscribed

by Oaklee

Don't like the app or service. Not what I expected. No for me .

Cancellation order

by Sammuel

yes i like to cancel my subscription. I FOUND SOMEONE THEY are good

I was needing full refund of 470 payment

by Charlene H

I was borrowing your web site &;; didn't know my paypal account was connected e harmony there was purchase made 100 mistake can you please refund my money

Money back

by Kenady

Need my money back *** you

View

Where do I find my matches compatibility answers?

I'm not able to see my matches compatibility quiz answers anymore (all the questions we answered in our profiles) Are they not available anymore? I liked the idea of seeing how we both answered specific questions.

1 answer
According to Eharmony FAQs after you complete the quiz, you can review the analysis under Personality Profile in your dashboard. You will also be able to review all your matches on day one, see how each of your matches stack up in the 32 Compatibility Dimensions and sort your matches by their matching score. This number helps you to identify which members might be a good fit for you. You cannot see the answers to the questions of other members.

Membership fee

by Aruna

I want to cancel my membership it within the first week

View

How can I have a telephone conversation with a senior manager at e-harmony?

1 answer

If you need any assistance, you may try to reach out to eHarmony Customer Care at (844) 544-3175 or via the support form on the PissedConsumer website. You may also contact via their social media networks or write to the eHarmony corporate office:
eHarmony, Inc. 10900 Wilshire Blvd., FL 16 Los Angeles, California 90024 United States.

My acct

by Rosene

I need to know if my acct is activated.

View

I need to cancel my subscription

by Deziray

I need to speak with someone

Subscription problems

by Kynslee

I would like to my subscription? I wonder if I can pay only for one month?

View

Why doesn't my card info work?

Ive tried multiple times to get a subscription. My card is updated and i have no bank issues.

Ive paid other websites before but this website wont let me . i have 4 matches that are waiting for my response but i cannot get through billing.

Please help me. David

#1943268
dont do it... eharmony is a scam they will keep taking money from you and not issue a refund you will have to use your subscritpion to remove automatic renewal and be bound to pay for a full year subscription for using your account to cancel.. no refunds it seems this is horrible online dating service.. forcing you to pay for a full year of service and not offering you any way to cancel unless you use service which then binds you to the full year subscription.. i am trying very hard to not pay for a service that I have not yet used ( i stoppe dusing it from day one and forgot to unsubscribe i block payment but they are constantly telling me i owe them even though Im not using their service and dont want to) do not use eharmony with any real credit card.. use a gift card if possible warning ... do not use eharmony

Why can I not login

I have tried to login but it keeps telling me I have the wrong information my user name was keiths145@***.com I have tried to change my email but again I have had no help from EHarmony This is becoming a joke but you keep taking the money

1 answer
Try to contact Eharmony customer service by phone at (844) 544-3175 and get assistance with your account from them.
View

Please I want to subscribe for 3months but am only given an option of 6months,12months and 24months. Please why?

by Pao

On the App I can’t see any option for a month or 3 it’s all 6months, 12 months and 24 months I want to subscribe only 3 months please help me. How do I do that.

View

Why after paying for the annual subscription can I not access the site?

by Wilene

I paid for the middle range product. This would let me access the photos,however this did not happen and it kept prompting me to make another payment and I cannot get access

View

How do I put Moved On to a profile I no longer am interested in?

by Burrel

Just not interested in general. I had ankle surgery 2 days ago and moved too quickly.

View

How do I reopen my account

My account was closed and I would like to reopen it.

1 answer

According to Eharmony website, if you forgot your password, please click here https://www.eharmony.com/support/forgot-password/ and follow Eharmony simple instructions to set up a new password. Please note - the email address and postal code must match what is on your account in order for an email to be sent. If the postal code input does not match, an email will not be sent. If you don't receive the email within five minutes,the company suggests you attempt any other postal codes you may have used on the account. If you have already created a new password but have received a message indicating the new password is not valid, you may need to clear your browser’s temporary internet files in order for the change to work. If you need further assistance, you may also contact eHarmony customer service using their Live Chat feature. eHarmony is available for Chat 24 hours a day/7 days a week.

Questions 24