My account was hacked and the email and password changed. I would like to have my original email reactivated.

The original email is Dmoney44.ds@gmail.com

Someone changed it without my authorization or permission. The email the account was changed to is maggie_serrano09@live.com.

Review about: Eharmony Account.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

My account was just hacked today, many messages sent to people that I did not send, and nobody else has access to my devices.

to xyz #1566896

Changed my password but that phisher still has access and is sending a phone number to the people and asking them to text. Eharmony is not responding and I can't closed my account because it' s "paid for!! I am continuing to try to reach eharmony but I am concerned that the other people are being phished.

to xyz #1566909

Here's just one of the messages the phisher is sending, "973-400-9207 Text me now"

Someone is actively hacking mine now. :( 9/7/18.

They changed profile pics, job title and are sending out messages to all my matches.

I contacted eharmony, was told to wait 3-5 days. Ugh.

eharmonyCC
Eharmony Verified Representative

Hi, I would urge to contact us immediately as to your situation so that we can investigate what has occurred. This may be an anomaly however it would be best to contact us directly so that we may address what has occurred. Please reach out to me at membercare@eharmony.com from the email address associated with your account.