Privacy and Data Security

I decided to join eHarmony - finally, after chatting with my best friend - she had just joined, bit the bullet also!

I spent the time answering questions adding pics then looked for the same deal as my friend, special for $30 for 3 months.

Cldnt see it, in fact the only deal I cld see was for $65 per month for 6 months.

I contact customer service, spoke to 'Sophie N'. Condescending and didn't listen to a word Id said. Or appreciate that fact that I was a new customer, or consider perhaps it had taken me months to take the plunge and believe all the adverts etc and sign up. Couldnt have cared a less. Just kept repeating her spript and telling me things I didn't understand. I have the script saved in an email. Rather than go into it I can only say that I was saddened. Sophie N cldnt help me after spending roughly an hr on the whole process but then she was able to delete my account in one click. Sophie N didnt give a hoot about me. Now I feel like ive been targeted and I feel worse about myself. I feel if I did ever sign up again a red flag wld go up about me...anyway. Thats that. Maybe I'II try again another time.

Sophie N is probably married with kids, a home, a family and a good job otherwise she may have had some idea about customer service.

Gripe over.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Eharmony and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about eharmony account from Eharmony was i happily signed up, then was told i signed up wrong and left feeling inadequate confused Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Eharmony.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Eharmony to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Eharmony?

Comments

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #1061006

What a Rip Off!At $65 a Month for 6 Months totaling $390 is a huge outlay.

Sophie N most likely gets a nice fat commission to cone lonely hearts in on a plan that's nothing like an introduction plan.I'm sure you know there are other respectable sites in your area and with you the best of luck that you find what you want.

What did you want her to do?The customer ISN'T always right.

She may have repeated a script because that's what they had to offer. The special your friend got expired. We're you asking for something she couldn't give you. If they run specials from time to time, check for them once or twice a week.

Since your friend joined, maybe they'll have some 'friend' special. Whatever the issue, it's not with customer service, it's wanting something that is not currently available. I'm a manager at a store and it's amazing how many customers think I have a magic wand and want me to change prices for them. All I want to yell at the top of my lungs is, "What makes you so special?!".

Deal with it, the sale is over, today it costs more. I can't change the price!

Either buy it or leave and stop bugging me!Wow, that felt good!

to Anonymous Mountain View, California, United States #1090785

If you were the "Manager" of my store.

Your sorry butt would be unemployed.

I seriously doubt you manage a damned thing.