You're in their system forever, apparently.I cannot believe what a racket this is.

In a moment of weakness I signed up, paid in advance, etc. Have not been on the site in over six months, as I started a relationship. Suddenly I am starting to get notification emails and such, so I email customer service to ask to be taken off of the site - cancel my subscription, delete my account. They say I have been deleted, but I still get emails saying "Welcome to eHarmony!" ?!?

I call and after ten minutes the woman says, I cannot delete your account here. What? She says I will be emailed by customer service to do so. I receive an email from customer service saying "Please reply to this email with "Delete" in the subject line.

Well, replying to an email does not allow you to change the subject line. I tried it once by just replying and I got a Failure to Deliver email back. Next time, I tried forwarding the email with "Delete" in the subject line, and it also failed! WTF!!!

I hate eHarmony.

Bunch of hacks.I cannot even type correctly I'm fuming.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Eharmony. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Eharmony.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Eharmony to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Eharmony?

Comments