Privacy and Data Security

The "Free weekend" was worthless.Spent 10 hours setting up everything and trying, but in all that time never successfully sent even one email or even saw one picture.

The free weekend is a scam. Eharmony if you really want to show what your website offers, then make the free weekend really free. Dont everytime I do anything ask me to pay! I hate eHarmony!

The "Free weekend" was worthless.

Spent 10 hours setting up everything and trying, but in all that time never successfully sent even one email or even saw one picture. The free weekend is a scam. Eharmony if you really want to show what your website offers, then make the free weekend really free.

Dont everytime I do anything ask me to pay!I hate eHarmony!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Eharmony. The most disappointing about eharmony dating service from Eharmony was your service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Eharmony.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Eharmony to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Eharmony?

Comments